Let’s take a look at how SEO and PPC work together, but before we talk about SEO and PPC and their example
Hey! you’d like to speak directly with a specialist,🤔
You can reach us at +971-52-217-0403 📲
What is SEO?
If you aren’t familiar to SEO or search engine optimization. Here we explain you about SEO with example.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the exposure of a website on organic (“natural,” i.e. unpaid, results) search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing and others., through manipulation of specific web page content. SEO focuses on both long-term and short-term strategies used to increase visibility of a website or webpage on a search engine results page.
Typically, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a website appears in the list of search results, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors may eventually become the website’s “organic” or natural visitors, after they have clicked on a hyperlink associated with the website in question. Other terms for this link between the keyword and its corresponding website are “backlinks.”
This is a method used to increase the number of visitors to your website. When someone types a keyword into Google, they want to find what they’re looking for. They type in keywords related to their topic, and then scroll through the results until they find what they were searching for. If your website appears at the top of the list, you’ll get more clicks from those searches.
Search engines are the lifeblood of any business. Whether you want to reach potential clients, increase brand awareness, or generate leads, SEO is critical to your success. When you optimize your website, you ensure that it shows up at the top of search results on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and others. This means that your website appears near the front page of the search results, where it gets noticed first.
On Page SEO
On page SEO refers to the work done on your website. This includes things like optimizing your title tags, meta descriptions, and alt text. All of these elements play a role in helping users understand what your website is about.
Off Page SEO
Off page SEO refers to the actions taken outside of your website. Things like backlinks, social media shares, and guest posting help spread the word about your website.
For example , our company TVDIT want to rank its blog posts of “CCTV Cameras”. So we have to do a proper Keyword research . We must have to write blog content, titles, meta descriptions and tags according to the focus keywords that have high search volume and low competition These are just a few examples of how a website can improve its SEO.
How Does Search Engines Work?
The basic idea behind search engine optimization is fairly simple—spend enough time on a site and the search engines will recognize it as being valuable and reward it accordingly. However, getting search engines to pay attention to your website isn’t always easy. Here are some tips to help you optimize your site:
a. Title Tags – Search engines place great importance on title tags when indexing websites. Make sure that keywords related to your pages appear in the title tag of every page. The title tag is typically 80 characters or less.
b. Content – Each page should be unique, even if it shares the same URL. This gives the search engines something different to index.
c. Link Building & Links – Build backlinks using a variety of methods. For example, ask another website owner to link to your website; create an article about the subject matter of your website; post comments on relevant blogs; join social networking sites pertaining to your industry; etc.
d. Image Files – Use images. They add a professional look to your site and improve its accessibility. Include ALT text for all photos.
What is PPC?
Definition & Brief Description:
PPC is paid campaign. PPC stand for pay per click. In PPC user pay for advertisement to search engines like Google ,Yahoo and Bing and other social Media networks. Its pay per click advertisement, so user only pay to these search engines and social media network when user search about that means when you got an impression and click on it. Otherwise you don’t pay anything.
PPC always attracts new customer or user to your website .Different keyword and phrases are different cost .Some keyword are very low competition. For these keyword you need pay less for advertisement. while others may cost up to hundreds of dollars per click, simply because there is so much competition like digital marketing.
Here we discuss in detail about PPC;
Pay-per-click advertising is where businesses pay a fee for displaying their adverts on websites where users would normally expect to see them. As an example, if you had an advert for a car repair service and wanted potential customers to visit your website, you might choose to advertise on a site like Google Ads.
However, once someone clicks on your ad, they may well land on a different page entirely. So, rather than paying only when they end up at your website, you’ll instead be charged whenever someone clicks on your ad. And because you won’t always know whether someone has clicked on your ad, this means you can often bill for impressions even if they never reach your website – which can add up to thousands of pounds a month.
So, if you want to give pay-per-click advertising a try, here are a few things you should know…
- First of all, many websites now offer you the opportunity to run their pay-per-click campaigns for them. This means you don’t actually spend any money yourself but are paid a monthly salary based on how much money advertisers have spent on your campaign. However, you’ll usually need to sign up in advance and work on a long term contract, which could mean months without any income. It’s therefore important to consider whether this is the right type of advertising for you.
- Secondly, despite its name, pay-per-click isn’t really “paid”. Instead, advertisers are charged a flat fee per click, regardless of whether anyone ever sees their ad. The cost of running each click depends on what kind of advertisement you’ve chosen. For example, text ads typically cost around £10 per click, while image ads are usually more expensive.
- Thirdly, you won’t be able to control exactly when your ads will appear. They will pop up automatically on certain pages, at random times, and sometimes without warning. This can lead to some frustrating situations where your advert appears and disappears several times before finally reaching your target audience.
- Finally, don’t expect to make a fortune from PPC advertising alone. Most advertisers report between 10% and 20% returns on investment. However, you can combine PPC with other types of advertising to boost your chances of success. For example, you could place a banner alongside your pay-per-click adverts and link to your homepage. Or you could create a special landing page just for visitors from a particular country or city.
If you’d prefer to earn passive income through PPC advertising, then you might want to check out our guide to PPC advertising.
How SEO and PPC Work Together?
To take advantage of the SEO and PPC connection, you need to bring your two teams together so that they understand how to work towards a common goal. For example, if you want to increase exposure for your organic keywords that do not rank very highly, you can design a campaign like this:
- you need to set a goal though your PPC and SEO team to start a campaign
- focus on your keywords that you can use in your PPC and SEO. You need to choose high search volume keyword with low competition .suppose if SEO rank your post between 4 to 10 page then PPC will it to rank it on first page. For keyword search you can use paid tools like Ahref or google ads for free research.
- After getting PPC And SEO keywords then develop a campaign .To track your you can use Google analytic or Your PPC dashboard.
- during campaign monitor your keyword performance and also monitor your competitor sites to stay alert.it will help you in getting potential holes in your campaign. Its complete method of SEO And PPC Work Together.
The link between organic SEO and paid search campaigns is just another way to demonstrate that a successful marketing department today cannot be siloed. Bring your teams together and see how this link can be put to work for you.
If you need Expert for SEO And PPC work. You can hire our expert team .they will help you to rank your sites with specific keyword in a very short time.
Here Are Some Companies where TVDIT Provide These Services.
- Mall of the Emirates
- City Center Mirdif
- Arabian Center
- Ibn E Batuta Mall
- Dubai Hills Mall
- Home Zara Dubai
- Jumbo Dubai
- Travel Bay
- Matsuda Motors
- Gulf interstate Contracting
Feel Free to Contact us Any Time